Total Page Views of Dil Se Desi Blog by
Visitors w.e.f. 12.30 Hrs IST 16/04/11

Recent Topics on Dil Se Desi Blog

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Psychedelic wonder of galaxies at night


Psychedelic wonder of galaxies at night: Incredible images taken by amateur astronomer using a camera and home-made telescope




Incredibly, they were taken using a telescope painstakingly pieced together by Mr Suturin, who has dedicated his life to developing and trialling different kit to perfect his set-up. He said: 'I was fond of astronomy even when I was a boy and studied in school. 'I first started making telescopes together with my friend. We made them out of standard glasses you wear if you have bad eyesight. 'We inserted the lenses to tubes made of hard cardboard and discovered we could take pictures of Venus - I kept that photograph under my pillow for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Precious Comments Here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...