Total Page Views of Dil Se Desi Blog by
Visitors w.e.f. 12.30 Hrs IST 16/04/11

Recent Topics on Dil Se Desi Blog

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

SuperModel Satellite




ROARING TO GO: Artists’ impression of the Gravity field and steady-state Ocean Circulation Explorer(GOCE) satellite which is scheduled to lift off from Plesetsk later on Monday. GOCE, described as the most beautiful satellite ever built, is dedicated to measuring Earth’s gravity field and modelling the geoid with unprecedented accuracy and spatial resolution

1 comment:

thiacarr said...

Thanks a lot for being my personal lecturer on this issue. I enjoyed your article greatly and most of all enjoyed reading the way you handled the aspect I considered to be controversial. You're always extremely kind towards readers really like me and let me in my lifestyle. Thank you.

Ines Rivero

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Precious Comments Here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...